Friday, August 19, 2022
Show HN: Quick Rewire – I made web tool to rewire your brain https://ift.tt/DBAkvrW
Show HN: Quick Rewire – I made web tool to rewire your brain Hi HN, I work with a mixed group of developers, data scientists and neuroscientists, and for fun recently built a tool inspired by psychological studies. The idea is to demonstrate how quickly technology can change how your brain works, and potentially the impact that technology actually has over our agency without us even noticing. https://ift.tt/kvIe0An August 19, 2022 at 12:00AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cybersecurity Career Week October 16-21, 2023
Join us in Observing Cybersecurity Career Week October 16-21, 2023 nist.gov/nice/ccw What is it? Cybersecurity Career Awareness Week is a ca...
-
Show HN: Stragif – Supercharge your Strava activity feed with GIF https://www.stragif.run January 12, 2022 at 10:22AM
-
With more data on more cloud platforms being subject to increasingly stringent regulations, traditional approaches to protecting data fall s...
-
Show HN: TPMouse - A Virtual Trackball for Windows, controlled from the homerow Hello all, I apologize for the repost as the previous submis...
No comments:
Post a Comment