Monday, August 22, 2022
Show HN: I made an easier version control system https://ift.tt/NC20AvS
Show HN: I made an easier version control system Hi everyone! This is the first launch of my project, Jamsync, which is trying to make version control easier for everyone. Let me know if you have any feedback! https://jamsync.io/ August 22, 2022 at 04:55AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cybersecurity Career Week October 16-21, 2023
Join us in Observing Cybersecurity Career Week October 16-21, 2023 nist.gov/nice/ccw What is it? Cybersecurity Career Awareness Week is a ca...
-
Show HN: Stragif – Supercharge your Strava activity feed with GIF https://www.stragif.run January 12, 2022 at 10:22AM
-
With more data on more cloud platforms being subject to increasingly stringent regulations, traditional approaches to protecting data fall s...
-
Show HN: TPMouse - A Virtual Trackball for Windows, controlled from the homerow Hello all, I apologize for the repost as the previous submis...
No comments:
Post a Comment