Wednesday, April 12, 2023
Show HN: Blind.sh – Control macOS with Just Your Voice https://ift.tt/ruMKg0x
Show HN: Blind.sh – Control macOS with Just Your Voice I thought it was pretty cool that Apple has built automation with osascript across their entire OS and I wanted to see what the possibilities were by linking it up with OpenAI Whisper and OpenAI ChatGPT. It's pretty cool! Be careful since it could do something you don't want it to do. I wouldn't run this on a computer you have anything important on yet! Edit: It's entirely in bash and osascript ~_~ https://ift.tt/dFQjqsN April 12, 2023 at 05:11AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cybersecurity Career Week October 16-21, 2023
Join us in Observing Cybersecurity Career Week October 16-21, 2023 nist.gov/nice/ccw What is it? Cybersecurity Career Awareness Week is a ca...
-
Show HN: Stragif – Supercharge your Strava activity feed with GIF https://www.stragif.run January 12, 2022 at 10:22AM
-
With more data on more cloud platforms being subject to increasingly stringent regulations, traditional approaches to protecting data fall s...
-
Show HN: TPMouse - A Virtual Trackball for Windows, controlled from the homerow Hello all, I apologize for the repost as the previous submis...
No comments:
Post a Comment