Saturday, October 22, 2022
Show HN: Online parser for arbitrary CRDs with sample YAML https://ift.tt/yVgfsI7
Show HN: Online parser for arbitrary CRDs with sample YAML Hello peeps. I’ve wrote a tool to nicely display crds. I know of docs.crds how is this different? You can paste in the crd and it will generate a sample yaml to boot and you don’t need to point it at a repository. Also it has a cli version. Here is the repo https://ift.tt/k2zQyqL . I hope someone finds this useful. Any feedback is always appreciated. :) Thanks. https://ift.tt/fDKkbTC October 22, 2022 at 09:58AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cybersecurity Career Week October 16-21, 2023
Join us in Observing Cybersecurity Career Week October 16-21, 2023 nist.gov/nice/ccw What is it? Cybersecurity Career Awareness Week is a ca...
-
Show HN: Stragif – Supercharge your Strava activity feed with GIF https://www.stragif.run January 12, 2022 at 10:22AM
-
With more data on more cloud platforms being subject to increasingly stringent regulations, traditional approaches to protecting data fall s...
-
Show HN: TPMouse - A Virtual Trackball for Windows, controlled from the homerow Hello all, I apologize for the repost as the previous submis...
No comments:
Post a Comment