Monday, October 31, 2022
Show HN: Alternative Tab Manager for Firefox https://ift.tt/YwZGEXe
Show HN: Alternative Tab Manager for Firefox This is an addon. I'm using it exclusively for tab management. I removed the bar bar with css to rely only on this. It has a bunch of convenient features that you might like. So far I find it very pleasant to use. https://ift.tt/NcWT10u October 31, 2022 at 01:15AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cybersecurity Career Week October 16-21, 2023
Join us in Observing Cybersecurity Career Week October 16-21, 2023 nist.gov/nice/ccw What is it? Cybersecurity Career Awareness Week is a ca...
-
Show HN: Stragif – Supercharge your Strava activity feed with GIF https://www.stragif.run January 12, 2022 at 10:22AM
-
With more data on more cloud platforms being subject to increasingly stringent regulations, traditional approaches to protecting data fall s...
-
Show HN: TPMouse - A Virtual Trackball for Windows, controlled from the homerow Hello all, I apologize for the repost as the previous submis...
No comments:
Post a Comment